Check Points for Manufactured Mobile Homes for Sale
• Get your home ready. When you’re selling your home, there are many things that you can do to make it as appealing as possible so that you’ll not only interest a maximum number of people, but you’ll also obtain the best selling price. This can include getting rid of clutter and boxes, moving out additional pieces of furniture, and other similar tasks.
• Finish repairs. If you have outstanding repairs, it might be very worthwhile to complete at least some of them in order to encourage the highest selling price. Anything that reveals neglect or that is not too expensive to repair is an ideal task to finish before you put your house up for sale. A repair worth $100 could save you several times that amount in the long run.
• Stage your home. Whenever someone is coming over to see your manufactured home, it’s up to you to make sure that the place is clean and tidy, that it smells fresh (possibly by putting out a bunch of inexpensive but fragrant fresh flowers), that it has as much light as possible through open drapes and lights turned on, and that you have simply done as much as possible to give it some additional appeal.
• Find a lender. If you will be purchasing another home, make sure you have the money first so that conditional sales don’t fall through based on financing.
• Set a fair price for manufactured-mobile homes, make a list of what is going to be sold with the home, what is not and what may be negotiated.
• Be sure it is in a presentable condition (paint, clean in and out, skirting is in good repair, etc.)
• Advertise Your Manufactured Mobile Homes!
• Be ready to show your manufactured mobile homes to prospective buyers. If you are unable to show your home, be sure to have someone available to show it for you.
• Be ready to close the deal. Have a purchase agreement contract, a receipt for a deposit or full purchase price receipt when you receive an offer on your manufactured-mobile homes.
• All manufactured mobile homes for sale postings will be pre-screened before going live.
• Manufactured Mobile Homes for sale ads only-others will be not be approved.
• No obscene language or photos will be posted.
• We want to help you in this tough economy. All listings will be free for a limited time.
Interested in Real Estate Investing without the hassles, issues, complications, and competition of house flipping.