• Even before you start making any decisions or changes regarding selling used mobile homes, you will want to go over some important selling tips that will help you to make sure that you haven’t missed any steps along the way.
• Whether you decide that sale by owner is how you will find a buyer for your manufactured home, or if you are hiring a mobile home dealer, there are still a number of things that you will have to do along the way. In that effort, use this seller’s check list to ensure that you don’t miss a step and that your home sale goes as smoothly as possible.
• Get your home ready. When you’re selling your home, there are many things that you can do to make it as appealing as possible so that you’ll not only interest a maximum number of people, but you’ll also obtain the best selling price. This can include getting rid of clutter and boxes, moving out additional pieces of furniture, and other similar tasks.
• Finish repairs. If you have outstanding repairs, it might be very worthwhile to complete at least some of them in order to encourage the highest selling price. Anything that reveals neglect or that is not too expensive to repair is an ideal task to finish before you put your house up for sale. A repair worth $100 could save you several times that amount in the long run.
• Stage your home. Whenever someone is coming over to see your manufactured home, it’s up to you to make sure that the place is clean and tidy, that it smells fresh (possibly by putting out a bunch of inexpensive but fragrant fresh flowers), that it has as much light as possible through open drapes and lights turned on, and that you have simply done as much as possible to give it some additional appeal.
• Find a manufactured home dealer. Look for a dealer with experience selling manufactured homes within your area. Don’t simply go with the person who says they will sell for the highest amount, but don’t allow them to sell for less than the market price either.
•Find a lender-If you will be purchasing another home, make sure you have the money first so that conditional sales don’t fall through based on financing.
• If your words are, sell my house, use this helpful checklist. Take a look at other
to help when you say sell my house….
Before you sell or buy a home get a Home Inspection. I earn commissions from selling other people's ebooks and products--through Affiliate programs. I also earn money from a program called Google Adsense by placing text ads on my site.Learn how you can, too.
Copyright 2009-2018 manufactured-mobile-homes.com
I support this website using affiliate marketing.
I'll receive a small commission when purchases are made
through this site.